Search Hotels in 18th Arrondissement, Paris
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check 18th Arrondissement hotel prices
Top Trending Hotels Near 18th Arrondissement, Paris
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting 18th Arrondissement
18th Arrondissement is a metropolitan neighbourhood known for its charming cafes and stunning cathedral. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris and Moulin Rouge. Book your hotel now and use 18th Arrondissement as your home base for exploring the sights in and around Paris.
Staying in 18th Arrondissement
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this romantic neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Montmartre Residence: 4-star apartment with free WiFi, parking and concierge services, 7-minute walk from Moulin Rouge. Our guests enjoy the apartment's spacious rooms and walkable location.
- Le Relais Montmartre: 4-star hotel with free WiFi, 24-hour room service and a terrace, steps from Moulin Rouge. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Terrass'' Hotel Montmartre by MH: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge, steps from Moulin Rouge. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
18th Arrondissement may not have hotels or other lodging options to fit your needs, but there are other places to consider in Paris. Clignancourt is a neighbourhood well regarded for its cathedral and art scene. With 109 hotels and other accommodation options, these are some of our travellers' favourites:
- Hotel Des Arts Paris Montmartre: 3-star hotel with a bar/lounge, free WiFi and parking, 5-minute walk from Moulin Rouge. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Hotel Montmartre Mon Amour: 4-star hotel with free WiFi, a snack bar/deli and a 24-hour front desk, steps from Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its breakfast and helpful staff.
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at Musee de Montmartre, Espace Dali or Museum of Romantic Life during your stay in 18th Arrondissement. Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris and Moulin Rouge are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Clignancourt, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris. Musee de Montmartre, Place du Tertre and Montmartre Funicular are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Paris.
Getting Around 18th Arrondissement and the Greater Paris Area
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Simplon Station, Marcadet - Poissonniers Station or Jules Joffrin Station.