Search Hotels in Pigalle, Paris
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Pigalle is a metropolitan neighbourhood known for its charming cafes and fantastic nightlife. You might plan a visit to Moulin Rouge while you're in town. Pigalle's hotels make a great base for venturing out into the greater Paris area.
Staying in Pigalle
You’ll find plenty of accommodation choices in this romantic, walkable neighbourhood and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Montmartre Residence: 4-star apartment with free WiFi, parking and concierge services, 7-minute walk from Moulin Rouge. Our guests enjoy the apartment's spacious rooms and walkable location.
- Hôtel Joke - Astotel: 3-star hotel with free WiFi, a snack bar/deli and a 24-hour front desk, steps from Moulin Rouge. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Le Relais Montmartre: 4-star hotel with free WiFi, 24-hour room service and a terrace, steps from Moulin Rouge. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and quiet location.
Pigalle might not have accommodation options to meet your needs but there are other neighbourhoods to consider in Paris. The Saint-Georges neighbourhood is a great choice for your home base while visiting the area. This neighbourhood is home to 76 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Maison Souquet: 5-star hotel with an indoor pool, a bar/lounge and a steam room, steps from Moulin Rouge. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and breakfast.
- Hotel Design Secret de Paris: 4-star hotel with a 24-hour fitness centre, a bar/lounge and a sauna, 13-minute walk from Galeries Lafayette. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its spacious rooms and walkable location.
Sightseeing Around This Paris Neighbourhood
Place Pigalle, Place des Abbesses and Square Jean Rictus are landmarks that can't be missed during your stay in Pigalle. You could also plan a visit to Moulin Rouge or Theatre la Bruyere when you're visiting the neighbourhood.
Saint-Georges is a nearby neighbourhood with attractions like Museum of Romantic Life, Gustave Moreau Museum and Casino de Paris. Other places worth visiting include Theatre la Bruyere and Place Pigalle.
Getting Around Pigalle and the Greater Paris Area
If you want to see more of the city, Pigalle Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include Saint-Georges Station and Abbesses Station.