Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Paris hotel in Paris City Centre, walk to Moulin Rouge
Located in Paris City Centre, this romantic hotel is within 1 mile (2 km) of Place de Clichy, Moulin Rouge and Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris. Opéra Garnier and Champs-Elysees are also within 2 miles (3 km). Blanche Station is only a 2-minute walk and Pigalle Station is 4 minutes.
Along with dry cleaning, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour front desk and free newspapers. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff and a TV in a common area are on-site.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and free newspapers. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also find coffee/tea makers and free bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel Le Chat Noir
Hôtel Le Chat Noir features tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This romantic hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, a television in common area and a lift service.
Hôtel Le Chat Noir is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Airport transport - drop-off (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cots (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.53 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 18 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 18.00 (from 3 to 18 years old)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 25 per 24 hours
- Chat Noir Design Hotel Paris
- Chat Noir Design Hotel
- Chat Noir Design Paris
- Chat Noir Design
- Hôtel Chat Noir Paris
- Hôtel Chat Noir
- Le Chat Noir Design Hotel
We should mention
One child aged 2 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.