Families will find child-friendly activities in Zeeland, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the whale watching and museums. This welcoming, tropical city also attracts visitors with its restaurants, waterskiing and kitesurfing.
- There are 86 Zeeland hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.), 33.4 mi (53.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Zeeland
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as Zeeuws Museum, Watersnoods Museum, and Maritime Museum
- Families come for attractions such as Zwemparadijs De Roompot, Miniature Walcheren, and Deltapark Neeltje Jans
- Notable landmarks include Veere Grote Kerk, Zeelandbrug, and Oostkerk
- The beaches, forests and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Zoutelande Beach, Domburg Beach, and Renesse Beach
Getting around Zeeland
There are many transport options in Zeeland. If you're looking to travel outside of the area, take a train from Goes Station, Middelburg Station or Vlissingen Station.
Staying in Zeeland
In Renesse you'll find 188 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 73 hotels ranging from GBP 52 to GBP 151 per night.
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider these top-rated, larger hotels:
- Van der Valk Hotel Middelburg
- Hotel De Zeeuwse Stromen
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy these top-rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- B&B 't Poorthuys
- Villa Magnolia
A favourite with Expedia travellers is B&B 't Poorthuys with a 4.9 out of 5 user rating, whereas Van der Valk Hotel Middelburg and Villa Magnolia are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Zeeland
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Zeeland is 26 millimetres