Search Hotels in Vlissingen
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 26 Dec 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 27 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 21 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 28 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 4 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 12 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 15 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 28 Sep 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Vlissingen has to offer including the waterfront, zoo and architecture. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices and monuments. A top sight in the area is Domburg Beach. In Vlissingen, there are 30 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Vlissingen
Attractions like Het Arsenaal and Reptielenzoo Iguana are fun for everyone, not just kids. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are St Jacobskerk and Maritime Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Vlissingen. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Truida - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and location.
- Hotel Restaurant Piccard - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an indoor pool.
- Hotel De Belgische Loodsensociëteit - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Domburg Beach, 9.1 mi/14.7 km from the centre of the city.
Getting around Vlissingen
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Vlissingen Station. Vlissingen may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Vlissingen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 4°C
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Vlissingen each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C