Visitors to Terneuzen are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's rivers and shopping.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Terneuzen
- The closest major airport is in Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.), 28.9 mi (46.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague), 49.6 mi (79.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Terneuzen
Places to visit in the larger region include Axel Water Tower, Breskins Ferry Terminal and Het Arsenaal. Additionally, you'll find Het Verdronken Land van Saeftinghe and Oostkerk in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Terneuzen. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampshire Hotel-Churchill Terneuzen - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Hampshire Hotel - City Terneuzen - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Terneuzen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Terneuzen each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C