Search Hotels in Zakopane
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 12 Jul 2020
Visitors give high marks for the magnificent mountain views in Zakopane, which is also known for its skiing and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sightseeing tours and art. Top sights in the city include Krupowki Street, Zakopane Aqua Park and Nosal Ski Center.
- There are 208 hotels and other accommodation options in Zakopane
- The closest major airport is in Poprad (TAT-Poprad - Tatry), 20.5 mi (32.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Krakow (KRK-John Paul II - Balice), 54.3 mi (87.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Zakopane
Cultural venues in the city include Villa Koliba, Tatra Museum and Jan Kasprowicz Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima, Church John the Apostle and Evangelist on Harendzie and Jaszczurowka Chapel. The mountains and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Gubałówka, Giewont Mountain and Nosal.
In Poronin, you can choose from 208 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- ARIES Hotel & SPA - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and central location.
- Tatra Chalet - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this inn. This 5-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Hotel Aquarion - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favourite sights in Zakopane include Krupowki Street, Zakopane Aqua Park and Nosal Ski Center. Top places to see outside the city include Tatra National Park Poland, located 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Terma Bania, which is 9.2 mi/14.8 km away.
Getting around Zakopane
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Zakopane Station. Zakopane may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Zakopane?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Zakopane, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Zakopane?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Zakopane?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Zakopane?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Zakopane?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Zakopane?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Zakopane?
What's the best accommodation option for a winter holiday in Zakopane?
Zakopane Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Zakopane by Star Rating
- Hotels near Zakopane Airports
- Accommodation near Zakopane Attractions
- More accommodation types in Zakopane
- Choose Your Zakopane Hotel Style
- Search Zakopane Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Zakopane
- Hotels Near Zakopane, Lesser Poland Voivodeship
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends