Visiting Woodhall Spa
Visitors to Woodhall Spa are sure to enjoy the gardens, restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and golf courses. Top sights around the area include Lincoln Cathedral and Lincoln Castle.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Woodhall Spa
- The closest major airport is in Hull (HUY-Humberside), 28.9 mi (46.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Woodhall Spa
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and such places to visit as Woodhall Country Park and Bainland Country Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Lincoln Cathedral and Lincoln Castle.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Woodhall Spa. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Claremont - This 3.5-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and WiFi.
- Petwood Hotel - Our customers like the quiet location and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Woodhall Spa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Woodhall Spa gets about 19 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C