Visitors to Boston are sure to enjoy the golf courses, bars and cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and temples. Top sights around the area include Skegness Beach and Fantasy Island.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodation options in Boston
- The closest major airport is in Hull (HUY-Humberside), 41.6 mi (67 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Boston
Notable city landmarks like St Botolph's Church and Boston Guildhall might be worth a visit. Golfing is just one of the top activities, while York Street and Lincolnshire Wildlife Park are sights to visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Skegness Beach and Fantasy Island.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Boston. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Twenty Hotel & Bar - Amenities in this 3-star guesthouse include free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and overall value.
- The Red Lion - Our customers like the helpful staff at this inn. With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with an in-room coffee machine.
- Quayside Hotel & Bar - This 3-star inn features free parking, a bar and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its central location and WiFi.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Hunstanton Beach, 21.2 mi/34.1 km from the city centre.
Getting around Boston
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Boston Station, Hubberts Bridge Station or Swineshead Station. Boston might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Boston
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Boston gets about 566.30 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C