Spalding's accommodation options make it a great destination for budget-minded travellers and visitors will enjoy the restaurants and bars. Welcoming and relaxing, this countryside city also attracts visitors with its coffeehouses, shopping, and sporting events.
- There are 10 Spalding hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while December tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Cambridge (CBG), 41.9 mi (67.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Spalding
- The natural beauty of the countryside is picturesque, and The Cresent is worth a visit
- Also popular for its shopping, golfing, and spas
Getting around Spalding
There are plenty of options for getting around Spalding. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Spalding Station.
Staying in Spalding
With 10 hotels and other accommodation types to choose from, Spalding offers holiday retreats at affordable prices. There are 5 hotels ranging from GBP 62 to GBP 94 per night. Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties:
- The Riverside, averaging GBP 70.95/night
- Cley Hall Hotel, averaging GBP 117.48/night
The Riverside, a 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.5 out of 5 user rating. Also Cley Hall Hotel has a 4.4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Spalding
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, while the average at night is 3°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 22°C with nighttime averages of 8°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Spalding gets about 19 millimetres of rain per year