Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 10 Apr 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 1 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 30 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 18 Oct 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Sleaford has to offer including the churches, rivers and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music and theatres. A top sight in the area is Newark Castle.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Sleaford
- The closest major airport is in Nottingham (NQT), 29.4 mi (47.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in East Midlands (EMA), 40.7 mi (65.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sleaford
A couple of favourite places to visit are National Centre for Craft & Design and Heckington Windmill. Additionally, you'll find Newark Castle in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Sleaford. This is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- The Carre Arms Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit around the area include Lincoln Cathedral, located 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Lincoln Castle, which is 20.2 mi (32.5 km) away.
Getting around Sleaford
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Sleaford Station, Heckington Station or Rauceby Station. Sleaford might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Sleaford
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- About 586.50 millimetres of rain falls on Sleaford each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Sleaford?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sleaford, will I receive a refund?
Sleaford Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Sleaford by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sleaford Airports
- Accommodation near Sleaford Attractions
- More accommodation types in Sleaford
- Choose Your Sleaford Hotel Style
- Search Sleaford Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Sleaford
- Hotels Near Sleaford, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends