History buffs will enjoy a visit to Grantham and visitors are sure to appreciate the cathedrals and castle. Welcoming and walkable, this countryside city will also delight visitors with its restaurants, bars, and shopping.
- Though not directly in Grantham, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, while January tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in East Midlands (EMA), 29.3 mi (47.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Grantham
- Notable for its cathedrals, historic sites, castle, and landmarks such as Belton House, Belvoir Castle, and Woolsthorpe Manor
- Also well-known for its shopping and gardens
Staying in Grantham
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Ramada Resort Grantham, averaging GBP 84.7 per night. Ramada Resort Grantham, a 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Grantham
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 21°C with nighttime averages of 9°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Grantham gets about 19 millimetres of rain per year