Visitors to Horncastle are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and shopping. Top sights around the area include Lincoln Cathedral, Lincoln Castle and Fantasy Island.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Horncastle
- The closest major airport is in Hull (HUY-Humberside), 26.4 mi (42.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Horncastle
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Lincoln Cathedral, Lincoln Castle and Fantasy Island. Additionally, you'll find Skegness Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Horncastle. Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Admiral Rodney Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and convenient parking.
Dressing for Horncastle
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 566.30 millimetres of rain falls on Horncastle each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C