Visitors can enjoy all that Alford has to offer including its restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Fantasy Island and Skegness Beach.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Alford
- The closest major airport is in Hull (HUY-Humberside), 30.8 mi (49.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Alford
A favourite place to visit in the city is Alford Manor House. In the area, you'll also find Fantasy Island and Skegness Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Alford. Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Alford
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Alford is 535.80 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C