Visitors to Wickenburg are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, cafes and museums.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Wickenburg
- The closest major airport is in Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 46.9 mi (75.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Wickenburg
Favourite places to visit in the city include Wickenburg Golf Course, Desert Caballeros Western Museum and Coffinger Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Wickenburg. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Los Viajeros Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Rancho Grande - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Quality Inn Wickenburg - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Wickenburg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 43°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 43°C with night-time averages of 16°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 36°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 205 millimetres of rain falls on Wickenburg each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 42°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 3°C