Search Hotels in West Kilbride
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: West Kilbride
Visiting West Kilbride
Guests will want to experience the restaurants, spas and bars in West Kilbride. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city will also delight visitors with its beaches, golfing and sporting events.
- There are 3 West Kilbride hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick), 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around West Kilbride
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Ardeer Golf Club, Glasgow Gailes, and Dundonald Links are favourite sights to visit
- The the sea and beaches highlight the natural beauty, and Eglinton Country Park, Spier's School Grounds, and Irvine Beach are several places worth visiting
Staying in West KilbrideYou may enjoy one of these highly rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- The Waterside Hotel
- Carlton Seamill B&B
A favourite with Expedia travellers is The Waterside Hotel with a 4.3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for West Kilbride
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 47 millimetres of rain falls on West Kilbride each year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in West Kilbride?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in West Kilbride, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to West Kilbride?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to West Kilbride?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in West Kilbride?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in West Kilbride?
What's the best luxury hotel in West Kilbride?
What's the best golf hotel in West Kilbride?
What are some accommodation options with pools in West Kilbride?
West Kilbride Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in West Kilbride by Star Rating
- Hotels near West Kilbride Airports
- Accommodation near West Kilbride Attractions
- More accommodation types in West Kilbride
- Choose Your West Kilbride Hotel Style
- Search West Kilbride Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in West Kilbride
- Hotels Near West Kilbride, Scotland
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends