Search Hotels in Weinheim
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 18 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 17 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 1 Jan 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Weinheim has to offer including the forests, wineries and its breweries. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe. Top sights around the area include Heidelberg Castle, SAP Arena and Hockenheim Racing Track.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Weinheim
- The closest major airport is in Mannheim (MHG), 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 35.4 mi (57 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Weinheim
A favourite place to visit in the city is MIRAMAR Erlebnisbad, Salz & Kristall Therme und Saunaparadies. Additionally, in the area you'll find Heidelberg Castle and SAP Arena.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 10 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Weinheim. Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- NH Weinheim - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a fitness centre. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Hockenheim Racing Track, 15.5 mi/24.9 km from the heart of the city, and SAP Corporate Headquarters, which is 17.3 mi (27.8 km) away.
Getting around Weinheim
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Weinheim (Bergstraße) Station or Weinheim Lützelsachsen Station. Weinheim may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Weinheim
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 1°C at night
- About 795 millimetres of rain falls on Weinheim each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 0°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Weinheim?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Weinheim, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Weinheim?
Weinheim Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Weinheim by Star Rating
- Hotels near Weinheim Airports
- Accommodation near Weinheim Attractions
- More accommodation types in Weinheim
- Choose Your Weinheim Hotel Style
- Search Weinheim Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Weinheim
- Hotels Near Weinheim, Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends