Budget-minded travellers will find a good deal in Watchet and visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and bars. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and walkable, seaside city can discover its coffeehouses, beaches, and entertainment.
- Though not directly in Watchet, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while May tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.), 18.5 mi (29.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Watchet
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit including Cleeve Abbey, Dunster Castle, and Nettlecombe Court
- The seaside, beach, and countryside provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Minehead Beach, Wills Neck, and Dunkery Beacon
Staying in Watchet
You might like Wood Advent Farm, averaging GBP 118.57 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. Wood Advent Farm, a 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Watchet
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July through September averages 20°C during the day and 10°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Watchet is 32 millimetres