Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Kilve has to offer. Top sights around the area include Bakelite Museum, Dunster Castle and Exmoor National Park.
- There are 493 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.), 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 26.4 mi (42.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kilve
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Bakelite Museum, Dunster Castle and Exmoor National Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Brean Leisure Park and Barry Island Beach.
This is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- The Hood Arms - Amenities at this 3-star inn include a restaurant and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Barry Island Pleasure Park, located 14.9 mi (24 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Kilve
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Kilve is 32 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C