Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Wantage
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Wantage Pet-Friendly Hotels
Wantage Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Wantage? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of the 2 that allow pets. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Manor Farm Bed & Breakfast is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and TVs. Customers enjoy this 3-star bed & breakfast's clean guestrooms and location.
- The Star Inn is a inn that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers enjoy this 4-star inn's breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Planning your trip to Wantage
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 21°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Wantage is 855 mm
Exploring Wantage with your pet
During your visit, enjoy visiting Covered Market and Ashmolean Museum. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at top attractions, such as University Church of St Mary the Virgin and Radcliffe Camera. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at GROVE PET SHOP, Pets at Home or White Horse Feeds Ltd.