Search Hotels in Waimanalo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 19 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 23 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 6 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 11 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 19 Jun 2019
Reviewed on 21 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 15 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 27 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 28 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 5 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 20 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 6 Apr 2020
Where to stay in Waimanalo
If you're spending some time in Hawaii Kai, Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve and Sandy Beach are top sights worth seeing.
The pristine beaches and ample dining options are top of the list for many visitors to Eastern Honolulu. A stop by Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve or Kahala Beach might round out your trip.
Kuliouou - Kalani Iki
While visiting Kuliouou - Kalani Iki, you might make a stop by sights like Niu Valley and Niu Beach.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Waimanalo, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Relaxing and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its art. Top sights in the city include Waimanalo Beach and Sea Life Park.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodation options in Waimanalo
- The closest major airport is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.), 14 mi (22.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 23.8 mi (38.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Waimanalo
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Waimanalo Beach, Makapuu Beach and Bellows Field Beach Park. Cycling is a top activity, and Olomana Golf is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sea Life Park and Sherwood Beach.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Lanikai Beach, 3.6 mi/5.8 km from the city centre, and Kailua Beach, which is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) away.
Dressing for Waimanalo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 21°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and night-time averages of 20°C
- About 1343 millimetres of rain falls on Waimanalo each year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 20°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Waimanalo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Waimanalo, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Waimanalo?
Waimanalo Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Waimanalo by Star Rating
- Hotels near Waimanalo Airports
- Areas of Waimanalo
- Accommodation near Waimanalo Attractions
- More accommodation types in Waimanalo
- Choose Your Waimanalo Hotel Style
- Search Waimanalo Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Waimanalo
- Hotels Near Waimanalo, Hawaii
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends