History buffs will enjoy a visit to Wadowice and visitors are sure to appreciate the castle and museums. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming and walkable, riverfront city has to offer, including its restaurants, shopping, and bars.
- Though not directly in Wadowice, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, while February tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Krakow (KRK-John Paul II - Balice), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Wadowice
- Taking a tour is a top activity, and Garden of John Paul II in Inwald is one place to visit
- Well-known for its museums and cultural attractions such as Holy Father John Paul II Family Home and Museum of History and Ethnography
- Its historic sites and castle are notable and landmarks to visit include Kalwaria Zebrzydowska Park and Lipowiec Castle
Getting around Wadowice
There are plenty of options for getting around Wadowice. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Wadowice Station.
Staying in Wadowice
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Mlyn Jacka Hotel & Spa, averaging GBP 83.72 per night. A 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Mlyn Jacka Hotel & Spa with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Wadowice
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, while the average at night is 0°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 23°C with nighttime averages of 6°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of -4°C
- Average annual rainfall for Wadowice is 24 millimetres