Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 25 Sep 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 13 Nov 2016
Reviewed on 24 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 10 Nov 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Vogtsburg has to offer including its mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe. Top sights around the area include Europa-Park, Kaiserstuhl and Little Venice.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Vogtsburg
- The closest major airport is in Colmar (CMR-Houssen), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Strasbourg (SXB-Strasbourg Intl.), 31.4 mi (50.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vogtsburg
Notable city landmarks like Schloss Burkheim and Mondhalde might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kaiserstuhl and Corkscrew Museum Kaiserstuhl.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Vogtsburg. Below is a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- KreuzPost Hotel Restaurant Spa - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a winery and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
Top places to see around the area include Europa-Park, located 13 mi (20.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Little Venice, which is 12.8 mi/20.6 km away.
Getting around Vogtsburg
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Oberrotweil Station, Burkheim-Bischoffingen Station or Achkarren Station. Vogtsburg might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Vogtsburg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Vogtsburg gets about 943 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Vogtsburg?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Vogtsburg, will I receive a refund?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Vogtsburg?
Vogtsburg Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Vogtsburg by Star Rating
- Hotels near Vogtsburg Airports
- Accommodation near Vogtsburg Attractions
- More accommodation types in Vogtsburg
- Choose Your Vogtsburg Hotel Style
- Search Vogtsburg Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Vogtsburg
- Hotels Near Vogtsburg, Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends