Visitors to Rust are sure to enjoy the theme park. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, forests and theatres. Top sights around the area include Europa-Park and Kaiserstuhl.
- There are 66 hotels and other accommodation options in Rust
- The closest major airport is in Strasbourg (SXB-Strasbourg Intl.), 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Colmar (CMR-Houssen), 20 mi (32.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rust
Favourite places to visit in the city include Europa-Park, Ortenau and Taubergießen Nature Reserve. Additionally, you'll find Kaiserstuhl in the area.
In Ringsheim, you'll find 66 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily organise your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Gitas Haus - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its clean rooms.
- Europa-Park Freizeitpark & Erlebnis-Resort, Hotel Bell Rock - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants and free breakfast.
- Hotel Casa Rustica - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its WiFi and spacious, clean rooms.
Dressing for Rust
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Rust is 602 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C