Search Hotels in Offenburg
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 24 Sep 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Apr 2019
Reviewed on 24 Sep 2016
Reviewed on 26 Sep 2018
Reviewed on 7 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 20 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 23 Dec 2017
Visitors can enjoy all that Offenburg has to offer including the wineries, art and forests. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and bars. Around the area, top sights include Alsatian Museum, Rohan Palace and L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodation options in Offenburg
- The closest major airport is in Strasbourg (XER-Boulevard de Metz Bus Stop), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Strasbourg (SXB-Strasbourg Intl.), 15.3 mi (24.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Offenburg
A couple of favourite places to visit are Ortenau and Museum im Ritterhaus. In the area, you'll also find Alsatian Museum and Rohan Palace.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Offenburg. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Liberty - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and overall value.
- Mercure Hotel Offenburg am Messeplatz - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- EHM Hotel Offenburg City - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and overall value.
Top places to visit outside the city include L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum, 11.6 mi/18.7 km from the city centre, and Strasbourg Cathedral, which is 11.7 mi/18.8 km away.
Getting around Offenburg
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Offenburg Station or Offenburg District School Center Station. Offenburg may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Offenburg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of -1°C
- Offenburg gets about 611.10 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Offenburg?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Offenburg, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Offenburg?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Offenburg?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Offenburg?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Offenburg?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Offenburg?
Where's the best place to stay in Offenburg to learn about local history?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Offenburg?
Offenburg Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Offenburg by Star Rating
- Hotels near Offenburg Airports
- Accommodation near Offenburg Attractions
- More accommodation types in Offenburg
- Choose Your Offenburg Hotel Style
- Search Offenburg Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Offenburg
- Hotels Near Offenburg, Baden-Württemberg
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends