Search Hotels in Vieques
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 21 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 16 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 25 Nov 2018
Where to stay in Vieques
Buy fresh produce from the fish market and see the colonial façade of the last Spanish fort constructed in the Americas.
4/5Very Good!(1 area review)
You'll enjoy the beaches and seafood restaurants in Puerto Ferro. You might want to make time for a stop at Caracas Beach or Bioluminescent Bay.
Bravos de Boston
When in Bravos de Boston, you can plan a visit to Vieques Ferry Terminal and Isabel Segunda Harbor, some noteworthy sights in the nearby area.
Pocket Guide: Vieques
Visiting ViequesLuxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Vieques, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches, restaurants, and island views. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its bars, snorkelling, and spas.
- There are 17 Vieques hotels
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, while May tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Vieques (VQS-Antonio Rivera Rodriguez), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Vieques
- Top activities include taking a ferry and snorkelling, while Vieques Ferry Terminal, Isabel Segunda Harbor, and Culebra Ferry Terminal are favourite sights to visit
- The beach, island views, and seaside highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Red Beach, Bioluminescent Bay, and Pata Prieta
Getting around Vieques
There are many transportation options in Vieques. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Staying in ViequesWith 17 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from, Vieques offers holiday retreats at affordable prices:
- 5 hotels, ranging from GBP 97/night to GBP 163/night
- 5 guesthouses, ranging from GBP 66/night to GBP 156/night
- Great Escape Bed & Breakfast Inn, averaging GBP 160/night
- Villa Coral, averaging GBP 89/night
Dressing for Vieques
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, while the average at night is 23°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 32°C with nighttime averages of 25°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Vieques gets about 1329 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Vieques?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Vieques, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Vieques?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Vieques?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Vieques?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Vieques?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Vieques?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Vieques?
Vieques Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Vieques by Star Rating
- Hotels near Vieques Airports
- Areas of Vieques
- Accommodation near Vieques Attractions
- More accommodation types in Vieques
- Choose Your Vieques Hotel Style
- Search Vieques Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Vieques
- Hotels Near Vieques, Puerto Rico
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends