Visitors can enjoy all that Ustica has to offer including the waterfront, museums and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and entertainment choices. In Ustica, there are 35 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ustica
Favourite places to visit in the city include San Ferdinando Re Church, Parco Marino Regionale and Archaeological Museum of Ustica. Additionally, you might want to add Ustica Port to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 35 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Ustica. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Stella Marina is located in central Ustica. This 3-star residence in Ustica features free WiFi, a spa tub and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Sogni nel Blu is located 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 1-star apartment in Ustica can enjoy access to a restaurant and a rooftop terrace, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travellers love its overall value and helpful staff.
- Hotel Clelia is located in the heart of Ustica. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Ustica can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Ustica
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 11°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 13°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and night-time averages of 12°C
- Average annual rainfall for Ustica is 556.50 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 11°C