Search Hotels in Cinisi
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 25 Sep 2019
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Cinisi, which is also known for its cafes and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens. Top sights around the area include Cathedral of Monreale, Renzo Barbera Stadium and Catacombe dei Cappuccini.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodation options in Cinisi
- The closest major airport is in Palermo (PMO-Punta Raisi), 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Cinisi
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and Magaggiari Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Cathedral of Monreale and Renzo Barbera Stadium.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Cinisi. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Antichi Colori - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include a rooftop terrace and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Villa Rosa dei Venti - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and an outdoor pool.
- Kunesias - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Catacombe dei Cappuccini, located 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from the city centre, and Zisa Castle and Museum of Islamic Art, which is 12.6 mi (20.4 km) away.
Getting around Cinisi
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Cinisi Terrasini Station, Cinisi Punta Raisi Station or Cinisi Tonnara ORSA Station. Cinisi may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Cinisi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the night-time average to be 11°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 12°C at night
- About 556.50 millimetres of rain falls on Cinisi each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 11°C