Travellers to Undeloh will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Heide-Park.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Undeloh
- The closest major airport is in Hamburg (HAM), 29.7 mi (47.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Luebeck (LBC), 52.3 mi (84.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Undeloh
Heide-Park is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Wilseder Berg and Luneburg Heath Wildlife Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Undeloh. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Pension Hillmers-Hoff is located 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from the city centre. This 3-star guesthouse in Undeloh features a restaurant, free parking and a bar.
- Landhaus Calluna is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Undeloh features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Undeloher Hof is located within 2.3 mi (3.7 km) of the city centre. This 3-star hotel in Undeloh features free breakfast, a restaurant and free parking.
Dressing for Undeloh
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Undeloh each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°C