Search Hotels in Ubud City-Centre, Ubud
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Ubud City-Centre, Ubud
Reviewed on 22 Mar 2020
Visiting Ubud City-Centre
Ubud City-Centre is a neighbourhood that travellers like for its island views, cycling and temples. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Pondok Pekak Library & Learning Centre and Ubud Traditional Art Market. Ubud City-Centre has hotels to suit everyone's tastes, and makes a great base for exploring the sights in and around Ubud.
Staying in Ubud City-Centre
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in Ubud City-Centre, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Luxe Villas Bali: 4-star hotel featuring 3 outdoor pools, free breakfast and a restaurant. Our guests enjoy the hotel's breakfast and helpful staff.
- Komaneka at Monkey Forest: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a poolside bar. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Bisma Eight Ubud: 4.5-star resort featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free valet parking. Our guests rate this resort highly for its spacious rooms and quiet location.
Ubud City-Centre may not have the accommodation you're looking for, but you might consider venturing to a nearby Ubud neighbourhood for a place to stay. The Pengosekan neighbourhood is a great choice for your home base while visiting the area. This neighbourhood is home to 71 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Byasa Ubud: 3.5-star guesthouse featuring free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our guests enjoy the guesthouse's spacious rooms and breakfast.
- Sapodilla Ubud: 3.5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free valet parking. Expedia travellers like this hotel's spacious rooms and walkable location.
- Plataran Ubud Hotel & Spa: 5-star resort featuring 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants and free valet parking. Our guests rate this resort highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Attractions like Puri Lukisan Museum, Komaneka Fine Art Gallery and Wayang Kulit highlight Ubud's local culture. You could also plan a visit to Pondok Pekak Library & Learning Centre or Ubud Traditional Art Market when you're visiting the neighbourhood.
Plan a stop at Agung Rai Museum of Art or Gajah Mas Gallery in Pengosekan, a neighbourhood nearby.