Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars in Turriff. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- There are 2 Turriff hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Aberdeen (ABZ), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from the city centre
Staying in Turriff
You may enjoy one of these highly rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Dunromin B&B
- Fife Arms Hotel
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Dunromin B&B with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Fife Arms Hotel has a 4.3 rating by guests.
Dressing for Turriff
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 17°C, while the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 18°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and nighttime averages of 1°C
- Average annual rainfall for Turriff is 29 millimetres