Visitors can enjoy all that Banff has to offer including the waterfront, festivals and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its art. A top sight in the city is North Sea.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodation options in Banff
- The closest major airport is in Aberdeen (ABZ), 33.3 mi (53.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Banff
The city's cultural venues include Portsoy Pottery and Fordyce Joiners Workshop and Visitor Centre. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are North Sea and Duff House.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Banff. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Durn House - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Banff Springs Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Banff
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Banff each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 17°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C