Get an overview of this hotel3-star waterfront hotel, walk to Academy
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated on the waterfront, this hotel is steps from Tolbooth Museum, Aberdeen Maritime Museum, and Provost Ross's House. Provost Skene's House and Aberdeen Arts Centre are also within 5 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a business center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 107 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and TVs with cable channels. Hair dryers, showers, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
ibis Aberdeen Centre - Quayside
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 3-star property.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Aberdeen hotel also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Ibis Aberdeen Centre - Quayside is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 107
- Number of floors - 5
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Year Built 2011
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Ibis Aberdeen Centre - Quayside has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per accommodation, per night
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 8.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per accommodation, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10
- ibis Aberdeen Centre Quayside Hotel
- ibis Hotel Aberdeen Centre
- ibis Aberdeen Centre Quayside
- Ibis Aberdeen Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Ibis Aberdeen Centre Scotland
- ibis Quayside
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.