Visitors will want to experience the monuments, natural parks, and museums in Timbo. Welcoming and walkable, this city will also delight visitors with its wineries, zoo, and shopping.
- There are 2 Timbo hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, while February tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Navegantes (NVT-Ministro Victor Konder Intl.), 38.6 mi (62.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Timbo
- Wine tasting is one of the top activities, while Schornstein Brewery, Eisenbahn Brewery, and Bierland Brewery are favourite sights to visit
- Its monuments and library are notable and landmarks to visit include Ponte Pensil, Igreja Matriz, and Blumenau City Hall
- The natural beauty of the parks is picturesque, and places worth a visit are Botanical Garden and Vila Germanica Convention Center and Park
Staying in Timbo
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Blue Hill Hotel, averaging GBP 51.38 per night. Blue Hill Hotel, a 3.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Timbo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, while the average at night is 13°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 23°C with nighttime averages of 13°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and nighttime averages of 16°C
- Timbo gets about 1339 millimetres of rain per year