Visitors can enjoy all that Penha has to offer including the theme park and beaches. Around the area, top sights include Beto Carrero World, Laranjeiras Beach and Cabecudas Beach.
- You'll find 1179 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Itajai
- The closest major airport is in Navegantes (NVT-Ministro Victor Konder Intl.), 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Penha
The city's natural beauty is on display at Armacao Beach, Alegre Beach and Bacia da Vovó Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Beto Carrero World and Praia Vermelha.
In Navegantes, you'll find 198 hotels and other accommodation choices to make it easy to plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Pousada Paraíso Tropical - This 2.5-star pousada in Praia da Armação do Itapocorói features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
- Pousada Graff - Our customers like the location at this pousada. This 2.5-star pousada in Praia da Armação do Itapocorói features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Pousada 4 Estações - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star pousada in Praia da Armação do Itapocorói can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its breakfast.
Top places to see in the area include Laranjeiras Beach, 13.6 mi/21.8 km from the heart of the city, and Cabecudas Beach, which is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) away.
Dressing for Penha
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 17°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Penha is 44 millimetres
- October and September are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°C