Visiting Balneario Camboriu
Visitors to Balneario Camboriu are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and forests. Laranjeiras Beach, Beto Carrero World and Bombinhas Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1159 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Itajai
- The closest major airport is in Navegantes (NVT-Ministro Victor Konder Intl.), 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Balneario Camboriu
Attractions like Balneario Camboriu Cable Car, Unipraias Park and Cyro Gevaerd Zoological Park are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Almirante Tamandare Square, Santa Ines Church and Cristo Luz Monument. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Laranjeiras Beach, Estaleiro Beach and Estaleirinho Beach.
In Itajai, there are 236 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Santa Inn Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel in Barra Sul features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia travellers love its breakfast and WiFi.
- Reserva Praia Hotel - Our customers like the beach locale at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast and a restaurant.
- BRUT by Slaviero Hotéis - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Centro can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Beto Carrero World, located 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Bombinhas Beach, which is 14.3 mi (23.1 km) away.
Dressing for Balneario Camboriu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the night-time average to be 18°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 17°C at night
- About 44 millimetres of rain falls on Balneario Camboriu each year
- Hottest months are usually October and September with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 12°C