Visitors can enjoy all that Blumenau has to offer including the monuments, its breweries and museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, theatres and churches. A top sight in the city is Vila Germanica Convention Center and Park.
- You'll find 1159 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Itajai
- The closest major airport is in Navegantes (NVT-Ministro Victor Konder Intl.), 25.7 mi (41.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Blumenau
The city's cultural venues include Water Museum and Carlos Gomes Theater. The city is notable for landmarks like Castelinho do Turismo, Igreja Matriz Tower and Blumenau Cathedral. The city's natural beauty is on display at Vila Germanica Convention Center and Park, Edith Gaertner Botanical Garden and Spitzkopf Ecological Park.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Blumenau. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Glória - This 3-star hotel in Centro features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia travellers love its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Himmelblau Palace Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel in Centro features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Slaviero Essential Blumenau - This 3.5-star hotel in Centro features a restaurant, free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Blumenau
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the night-time average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 16°C at night
- About 1339 millimetres of rain falls on Blumenau each year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 13°C