Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Gaspar has to offer.
- There are 2 Gaspar hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Navegantes (NVT-Ministro Victor Konder Intl.), 19.3 mi (31 km) from the city centre
Staying in Gaspar
For trips with the family or other getaways, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Fazzenda Park Hotel.
Fazzenda Park Hotel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Gaspar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, while the average at night is 13°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and nighttime averages of 16°C
- About 1345 millimetres of rain falls on Gaspar each year