good location and good rooms, little more disappointed with the breakfast. big breakfast but the warm part of it was not so tasty at all. there are many cold things to choose from so if you like cold breakfast it is a good Hotel.
- Fish Market
- 3 min walk
- Centreventos Itajaí
- 6 min walk
- Itajai Valley University (UNIVALI)
- 15 min walk
- Navegantes (NVT-Ministro Victor Konder Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Novotel Itajai is located in Itajai. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Cabecudas Beach and Laranjeiras Beach. Beto Carrero World and Cyro Gevaerd Zoological Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Itajai travel guide
- Fish Market - 3 min walk
- Centreventos Itajaí - 6 min walk
- Itajai Valley University (UNIVALI) - 15 min walk
- Cabecudas Beach - 4 min drive
- Praia do Morcego - 6 min drive
- Navegantes (NVT-Ministro Victor Konder Intl.) - 7 min drive
About this property
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 20.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Novotel Itajai Hotel
- Novotel Itajai Itajai
- Novotel Itajai Hotel Itajai
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Valet parking: BRL 20.00 per day
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee 6:30 AM–10 AM on weekdays and 6:30 AM–10:30 AM on weekends: BRL 30 per person
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Room service available
Things to do
- Fitness centre
- Free newspapers in reception
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Business centre
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space (2551 square feet)
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
- TV in reception
- Air conditioning
- satellite channels
Food and drink
- Electric kettle
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort