Search Hotels in Tel Aviv Beaches
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 30 Aug 2020
Where to stay in Tel Aviv Beaches
4.5/5Wonderful!(42 area reviews)
The beaches and waterfront views are top of the list for many visitors to Old North. A stop by Old Tel Aviv Port or Hilton Beach might round out your trip.
Tel Aviv Promenade
4/5Very Good!(126 area reviews)
Stretching the length of Tel Aviv’s coastline, this scenic promenade takes in miles of beautiful beaches and crystal-clear water.
4.5/5Wonderful!(34 area reviews)
Kerem HaTeimanim is known for its stunning beaches, and you can see some sights area like Tourist Information Office and Banana Beach.
Visiting Tel Aviv Beaches
Travellers to Tel Aviv Beaches give high marks for the beaches, abundant cafes and top-notch restaurants. Scenic and urban, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights in the city include Frishman Beach, Gordon Beach and Carmel Market.
- There are 490 hotels and other accommodation options in Tel Aviv Beaches
- The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tel Aviv Beaches
Cultural venues in the city include Ben Gurion House, Gordon Gallery and Etzel Museum 1947-1948. The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Frishman Beach, Gordon Beach and Hilton Beach. Shopping is one of the favourite things to do, so consider an excursion to Carmel Market, Old Tel Aviv Port and Ben Yehuda Street.
In Tel Aviv, there are 490 hotels and other accommodation choices to make it easy to plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Melody - an Atlas Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this hotel in Tel Aviv Promenade, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a rooftop terrace, along with a free stocked minibar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and room size.
- The Lusky- Great Small Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this hotel in Tel Aviv Promenade, guests can enjoy access to a rooftop terrace and concierge services, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Lighthouse by Brown Hotels - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Dizengoff Centre, 0.6 mi/0.9 km from the heart of the city, and Habima Theatre, which is 0.9 mi/1.4 km away.