Search Hotels in Tayside
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Tayside, and visitors give high marks for the pristine golf courses, relaxing spas and lively bar scene. The welcoming and countryside setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights in the city include Glamis Castle, Verdant Works and Discovery Point.
- There are 951 hotels and other accommodation options in Tayside
- The closest major airport is in Dundee (DND), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Edinburgh (EDI), 40.5 mi (65.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tayside
Cultural venues in the city include Verdant Works, Discovery Point and V&A Dundee. Attractions like Blair Drummond Safari Park, The Scottish Deer Centre and Auchingarrich Wildlife Centre are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Glamis Castle, J.M. Barrie's Birthplace and Thirlestane Castle.
In Pitlochry, you can choose from 951 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Woodcroft House - This 5-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Fitzroy - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this B&B. Amenities at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast include free WiFi and free parking.
- Glengarry Guest House - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Other favourite sights in Tayside include Montrose Basin, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park and Perth Racecourse. One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Glenshee Ski Centre, 25.4 mi/40.9 km from the centre of the city.
Getting around Tayside
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Dunkeld & Birnam Station, Perth Station or Invergowrie Station. Tayside may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.