Visiting Tatranska Lomnica
Guests are sure to enjoy the spas, mountains and restaurants in Tatranska Lomnica. Relaxing and welcoming, this city will also delight visitors with its skiing, coffeehouses and bars.
- There are 19 Tatranska Lomnica hotels
- November is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Poprad (TAT-Poprad - Tatry), 6.8 mi (11 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Tatranska Lomnica
- Skiing is one of the top activities, whereas Hrebienok, AquaCity Poprad, and Male Ciche Ski Lift are favourite sights to visit
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, such as Lomnicky Peak
- The mountains and hiking trails highlight the natural beauty, and Zelene Lake, Belianska Cave, and Gerlachovsky Stit are several places worth visiting
Getting around Tatranska Lomnica
Tatranska Lomnica has plenty of options for transport. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Tatranska Lomnica Station.
Staying in Tatranska Lomnica
With 26 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Tatranska Lomnica, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates:
- 9 hotels, ranging from GBP 39/night to GBP 123/night
- 5 apartments, ranging from GBP 31/night to GBP 73/night
For trips with large groups, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Grand Hotel Praha.
Seeking a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like these highly rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Resort Beatrice
- Kontakt wellness hotel
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Resort Beatrice with a 4.1 out of 5 user rating, whereas Grand Hotel Praha and Kontakt wellness hotel are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Tatranska Lomnica
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the nighttime average to be -10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and -3°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and -7°C at night
- Tatranska Lomnica gets about 620 millimetres of rain per year