Search Hotels in Poprad
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Poprad
History buffs will enjoy a visit to Poprad, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the churches, castle and museums. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its restaurants, snowboarding and basketball.
- There are 18 Poprad hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Poprad (TAT-Poprad - Tatry), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Poprad
- Top activities include snowboarding and cycling, whereas AquaCity Poprad and Hrebienok are top sights to visit
- Podtatranske Museum and Tatra Gallery are popular cultural attractions
- Notable for its churches, castle, historic sites and landmarks such as New Evangelical Church, Cage of Shame, and Levoca Old Town Hall
- Basketball fans may already know that sports is a top reason to visit, and everyone can enjoy a game or event at Poprad Ice Stadium
Getting around Poprad
Poprad has plenty of options for transport. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Poprad Tatry Station.
Staying in PopradWith 25 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Poprad, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate:
- 10 hotels, ranging from GBP 23/night to GBP 107/night
- 7 pensions, ranging from GBP 40/night to GBP 54/night
- Penzion Plesnivec
- Boutique Hotel Fortuna
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Penzion Plesnivec with a 4.6 out of 5 user rating, whereas Boutique Hotel Fortuna has a 4.6 rating by guests.
Dressing for Poprad
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and -10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, while the average at night is -3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 2°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and nighttime averages of -7°C
- About 620 millimetres of rain falls on Poprad each year