Search Hotels in Szczyrk
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Szczyrk
Guests will appreciate the skiing, mountains and spas in Szczyrk. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its hiking, bars and restaurants.
- There are 7 Szczyrk hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
Sightseeing around Szczyrk
- Skiing is one of the top activities, whereas Szczyrk - Jaworzyna, Jaworzyna - Skrzyczne, and Ustron Ski Resort are favourite sights to visit
- The mountains and hiking trails provide a picturesque setting and Miedzybrodzie Zywieckie Beach is one place worth visiting
Staying in Szczyrk
Seeking a charming or small, stylish hotel? You may enjoy Hotel Meta Resort & Vine SPA.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Meta Resort & Vine SPA with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Szczyrk
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -7°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and -5°C as the night-time average
- Szczyrk gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year