Search Hotels in Bielsko-Biala
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 29 Jul 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Bielsko-Biala has to offer including the ski areas, art and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, festivals and spas. Ustron Ski Resort, Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum and Szczyrk Ski Resort are some of the top sights around the area. In Bielsko-Biala, there are 11 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bielsko-Biala
The city's cultural venues include Bielsko-Biala Museum and Castle and Bielska Gallery BWA. Notable city landmarks like Frog House and Cathedral of St. Nicholas might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Szyndzielnia Cable Car and Silesian Beskids Landscape Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Bielsko-Biala. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Qubus Hotel Bielsko-Biala - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia travellers love its breakfast and first-rate property condition.
- Ibis Styles Bielsko-Biala - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar.
- Papuga Park Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Top places to visit around the area include Ustron Ski Resort, located 12 mi (19.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum, which is 15.3 mi/24.7 km away.
Getting around Bielsko-Biala
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Bielsko Biala Glowna Station. Bielsko-Biala might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Bielsko-Biala
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -7°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- Bielsko-Biala gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Bielsko-Biala?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bielsko-Biala, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Bielsko-Biala?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Bielsko-Biala?
What's the best accommodation in Bielsko-Biala to learn about local history?
Where's the best place to stay for a winter holiday in Bielsko-Biala?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Bielsko-Biala?
Bielsko-Biala Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Bielsko-Biala by Star Rating
- Accommodation near Bielsko-Biala Attractions
- More accommodation types in Bielsko-Biala
- Choose Your Bielsko-Biala Hotel Style
- Search Bielsko-Biala Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Bielsko-Biala
- Hotels Near Bielsko-Biala, Silesian Voivodeship
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends