Search Hotels in Wisla
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Wisla
Guests are sure to enjoy the beer, festivals and live music in Wisla. This hilly city also attracts visitors with its shopping.
- There are 2 Wisla hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Zilina (ILZ), 31 mi (49.8 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Wisla
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -7°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and -5°C as the night-time average
- Wisla gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year