Search Hotels in Ustron
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Ustron has to offer including the parks, zoo and ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's rivers and restaurants. Top sights around the area include Ustron Ski Resort and Szczyrk Ski Resort.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Ustron
- The closest major airport is in Ostrava (OSR-Leos Janacek), 31.6 mi (50.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Ustron
The city's natural beauty is on display at Równica, Mountain Park Równica and Silesian Beskids Landscape Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ustron Ski Resort and Leśny Park Niespodzianek.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Ustron. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Belweder - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Spa & Wellness Hotel Diament Ustron - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Kolejarz Best For You - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Szczyrk Ski Resort, located 9.3 mi (15 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Ustron
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -7°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and -5°C as the night-time average
- About 22 millimetres of rain falls on Ustron each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -6°C