Search Hotels in Supai
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Supai has to offer including the restaurants, shopping and parks. Top sights in the city include Havasu Falls and Havasupai Waterfalls. There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in the larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Supai
The picturesque setting of Havasu Falls and Havasupai Waterfalls exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning your getaway to Supai, it might be difficult to find accommodation in the city centre, but there are 13 hotels and other lodging types in the region. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Red Feather Lodge is located 30.5 mi (49.1 km) from the heart of Supai. This 3-star hotel in Grand Canyon features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Yavapai Lodge - Inside the Park is 28.8 mi (46.3 km) from central Supai. This 2-star hotel in Grand Canyon features a restaurant, free parking and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Grand Canyon Plaza Hotel is 30.4 mi (49 km) from the centre of Supai. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Grand Canyon can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Top places to visit outside the city include Pima Point, 24.2 mi/38.9 km from the heart of the city, and Hopi Point, which is 26.6 mi/42.8 km away.
Dressing for Supai
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 22°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 38°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 39°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Supai gets about 214 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 38°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C