Visitors to Fredonia are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Fredonia
- The closest major airport is in St. George, UT (SGU), 54.9 mi (88.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Fredonia
Favourite places to visit in the city include Downtown Fredonia, Fredonia Recreation Area and Pipe Spring National Monument. In the area, you'll also find Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park and Kaibab Plateau Visitor Center.
As you start planning for your getaway to Fredonia, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of the city, but you can select from 127 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Leaning Pine Cottage - Close to the Grand Canyon N. Rim! is located 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from the heart of Fredonia. This 2.5-star ranch in Fredonia features free breakfast and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Glamping, Off-grid Adventure at our Peace-friendly Cabin on 10 Acres all for you is 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from central Fredonia. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Springdale can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Grand Canyon Ranch & Outfitters is 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the centre of Fredonia. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Springdale can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Fredonia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -7°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and -7°C as the night-time average
- About 355.50 millimetres of rain falls on Fredonia each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -6°C