Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in St. Andrews
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on St. Andrews Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top St. Andrews Pet-Friendly Hotels
St. Andrews Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to St. Andrews with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 10 pet-friendly hotels. Read about the most popular St. Andrews hotels and accommodation types that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- Drumoig Golf Hotel is a dog-friendly hotel, offering a golf course for its human guests along with a restaurant. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's clean guestrooms and quiet location.
- Pets are welcome at St Andrews Tourist Hostel. This hostel offers free WiFi.
- Dogs can join their owners at Fairmont St Andrews. This hotel offers guests free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Customers enjoy this 5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
Planning your trip to St. Andrews
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organise an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 18°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 7°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for St. Andrews is 26 mm
Exploring St. Andrews with your pet
Known for its golfing and university life, St. Andrews has lots to offer visitors, including its cathedrals, castles and seaside. See the local sights and visit St. Andrews Preservation Trust Museum and Garden and St. Andrew's Castle. While you're there, make sure you don't miss St. Andrew's Cathedral and St. Andrews Aquarium. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at The Aquatic Gardens Tayport, Cupar Pet shop or Wormit Dog Walker.